Carrot Mini Muffins Without Eggs
photo by veraza
- Ready In:
24 mini muffins
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup soymilk, mixed with vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely grated carrots (approximately 3 carrots)
- Preheat the oven to 375F or to 325F for a convection oven.
- Mix the ingredients in the order of the recipe until smooth.
- Spoon the batter into muffin cups.
- Bake for 40 minutes or for 25 minutes in a convection oven.
- Cool a few minutes for easier removal.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!