Carrot and Apple Clusters - Wheat Free Dog Treats
photo by the3ems
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350° F and line two cookie trays with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the rice flour, rolled oats, and cinnamon.
- In a small bowl, combine the grated carrot, apple sauce, eggs, water and molasses.
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and add the carrot/apple mixture.
- Mix thoroughly together until it is well combined and is a semi-moist consistency.
- Using 2 teaspoons, drop teaspoon sized clusters onto the cookie tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove trays from the oven and leave the clusters to rest on the cookie trays for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Remove clusters from the cookie trays and place on wire cooling racks to cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a stay at home Mom with 3 Golden Retrievers (the 3m's) and 1 black kitten. I love to bake healthy treats for the 3m's (Mac, Maesie and Matilda). I would love to share them with you through food.com and my website http://3mbakery.com</p>