A Caribbean version of Tequila Sunrise. Have the cracked or shaved ice ready.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 ounces orange juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar (to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces dark rum
- 5 drops grenadine
- Combine the lemon juice, orange juice and sugar in a shaker and muddle briefly until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the rum, and several drops of grenadine (at least 5!), and some cracked ice.
- Cover and shake for about 10 seconds, or when the shaker is quite cold.
- Strain into a chilled, 5 ounce whisky sour glass.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more