- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 6 ounces onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon herbes de provence
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 ounces frozen mixed vegetables
- 6 ounces pasta, twists cooked and drained
- parmesan cheese, to garnish
- Fry the beef and onion until browned. Add the Herbes de Provence, Worcestershire sauce, tomato soup, salt, Black Pepper and mixed vegetables. Bring to boil, stirring.
- Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Stir in the cooked pasta and simmer for a further minute.
- Serve garnished with Parmesan cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Manchester, UK with my fiance and young son. I work at the local hospital in pediatrics and love my job. I also love cooking!! I have a sweet tooth but try and make healthy family meals, I'm not against some lovely treats now and then though :)