Cambodian Fish Amok
photo by Veasna
- Ready In:
- Make a banana leaf basket.
- Chop lemongrass, turmeric, and galangal.
- Add to chopped red chilli and red onion garlic & kaffir lime.
- Add peanuts and coconut cream.
- Mix in blender until very smooth.
- Chop 'noni' leaf and fish.
- Heat pan, add oil and then kreung.
- Add star anise to pan.
- Season with salt & add a spoonful of coconut milk.
- Add the fish.
- Stir and let simmer.
- Beat egg and add to pan.
- Add 'noni' leaf.
- Add mixture to banana leaf bowl.
- Cover with more beaten egg.
- Steam for around 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!