Camarones (Con Crema De Queso)
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb uncooked shrimp, shelled (tiny works the best) or 1/2 lb crab
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1⁄8 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning (or more for taste, or sub. another spicy seasoning)
- 3 cups cream cheese (to take a bit of the spice away)
- 1 tablespoon Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (powder is my personal favorite)
- salt (powder is my personal favorite)
- onion, finely chopped (to taste) (optional)
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl until well blended.
- You can spread over crackers or eat it with a salad after cooling for at least ten minutes! Buen provecho!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!