Best Ever Cajun Chili
photo by lets.eat
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 -2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- In a Dutch oven, brown meat with onion, green pepper, and garlic.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, process beans with liquid until smooth.
- Drain fat from Dutch oven; add the beans and remaining ingredients.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 35-40 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!