- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 vanilla bean
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup coffee
- Pour milk into a sauce pan.
- Slice the vanilla bean lengthwise and add to milk.
- Add brown sugar to milk.
- Bring milk to a boil, stiring to make sure milk does not burn.
- Remove from heat and let stand a few minutes.
- Remove vanilla bean and add milk to blender. Blend on high for roughly 30 seconds or untill frothy.
- Add to hot coffee and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
After several floods to my basement, I am starting to input all of the many many recipes that I've been collecting for years. I didn't realize just how many I had saved up... must make note to self.. step away from the cookbooks!