- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine butter and chocolate in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Dissolve coffee granules in warm water in a medium bowl.
- Add chocolate mixture, sugar, flour and eggs; mix well.
- Spread into greased 12 inch pizza pan.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until the brownies begin to pull away from the edge of the pan.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into wedges.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Excellent brownies! I rate this with five stars because this recipe makes a perfect brownie with very simple ingredients in very short time. No fuss, no fancy ingredients, and the result is gooey, chocolatey with a hint of coffee flavour. I used espresso granules because that's what I had, and it is a perfect match. Maybe the coffee flavour would be weaker with normal coffee granules, but this was just how I like it. Thanks for posting! Will make this again.<br/>Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup.