Cacao & Hemp Dehydrator Energy Bars
- Ready In:
- 20hrs 30mins
- 1 cup organic pitted dates
- 1⁄4 cup oraganic raisins
- 1⁄4 cup goji berry
- 1⁄4 cup organic cashews
- 3 tablespoons organic shredded coconut
- 3⁄4 - 1 cup of luke warm water
- 1⁄4 cup peeled cacao, nibs
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons spirulina (optional)
- 3 tablespoons organic sesame seeds
- Put first 6 ingredients in to blender, let soak for 20 mins or until dates soften.
- Blend until smooth. Add more water as needed by the tablespoons.
- add cacao nib, cacao powder, green drink powder supplement and hemp hearts, blend until smooth.
- Spread mixture evenly over parafex sheets, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Dry according to dehydrator directions. I like to turn my bars over as soon as I can peel it off parafex easily.
- Keep refridgerated.
Join The Conversation