- Ready In:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 cup softened butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- PreHeat oven to 160 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Roll into small balls on a greased flat tray
- Using a fork flatten them slightly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a mother of 3 soon to be 4 so I am looking for any easy recipes to feed a whole family that wont take a lot of money or time but still taste delicious and are nutritional.