OK kids, our tomato plants are getting buds on so it won't be long and y'all will be wanting to make good tomato dishes. You will be surprised at the good taste this one will give you.
- Ready In:
- 4 large ripe tomatoes or 6 medium tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup butter (melted)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon basil
- Peel tomatoes and remove pulp and seeds; discard pulp and seeds.
- Dice the fleshy part of the tomatoes.
- Melt butter in a skillet; sauté tomatoes in the butter. Stir in the salt and pepper, sugar and basil.
- Cover and cook about 5 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION