Butter Rich Spritz Butter Cookies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
What can I say but M-M-M-M-M good!! These are one of the most delicious cookies - one of my favorites!!
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Sift together the flour and the salt; set aside,.
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Stir in the egg yolks, almond and vanilla extracts.
- Gradually blend in the sifted ingredients.
- Fill a cookie press with dough and shoot cookies about 1/2 inch apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet,
- If you like, decorate with sugar or sprinkles at this time. Bake for 6-8 minutes in the preheated oven.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION