Butter-Less Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract (i've made it without and it tasted perfectly fine)
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl cream together oil, brown sugar and white sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time, then add in the vanilla and almond extract.
- Blend in dry ingredients and fold in the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 8 to 9 minutes and then let them cool on the pan before moving them to a wire rack.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Seriously the best chocolate chip cookies I've ever made by far and quite possibly ever eaten! I reduced oil to 3/4 cup (helped so they didn't spread out as much) and omitted almond extract. The dough was very sticky, but I used a spoon to drop the cookies and they finish almost crumbly but let them cool on the tray before moving them.
Excellent recipe! Mixed vegetable oil s: 3/4 avocado oil & 1/4 coconut oil. Used two different baking pans: 1. Professional baking sheet 2. Aluminum tin (throw away) baking sheet. Used two different kinds of oils on the pans: 1. Olive oil 2. Coconut oil. Made two sizes - small & large. Tested - All successful /Taste, Texture. Next time will decrease amount of sugar. 4 starts because we prefer less sweet. However, great alternative for margarine. Enjoy!!