Buffalo Turkey Meatballs
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce (I like Franks or Hooters)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup buffalo wing sauce, for basting
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing, and
- buffalo wing sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Combine the first six ingredients in a large bowl, mixing completely.
- Form mixture into 2 inch balls.
- Place meatballs on a roasting pan sprayed with Pam.
- Bake 25 minutes, turning in the last five minutes and basting with buffalo wing sauce.
- Serve with celery sticks, wing sauce and blue cheese dressing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Really good meatballs. Not quite what I was expecting. I was hoping for more of a hot wing type flavor. Turkey tastes lots different than chicken to me and I could taste the turkey. But, these are delicious meatballs on their own. Juicy and flavorful. These would make a great appetizer. We enjoyed them with roasted potato wedges, carrot and celery sticks.