Buffalo Cauliflower With Blue Cheese Dip
photo by Anonymous
- Ready In:
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- kosher salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup hot sauce (Frank's Red Hot is a good choice)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- In a bowl, combine the cauliflower with just enough olive oil to lightly coat the cauliflower and toss. Sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Spread the cauliflower on a baking sheet and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until browned, turning once.
- While the cauliflower roasts, make the buffalo sauce: Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add garlic. Stir together butter and garlic with hot sauce; remove from heat and set aside.
- If using, make the blue cheese dip: In a small bowl, combine yogurt, blue cheese crumbles, garlic powder, and salt & pepper.
- When the cauliflower is done, remove from the oven and mix with buffalo sauce to combine. Serve with blue cheese dip.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Hubby really enjoyed this with the blue cheese cheese dressing...I don't care for blue cheese so I ate mine my its self...I found it on the salty side...so next time I would omit the salt...I think the red hot sauce has plenty in it...we love cauliflower so it was nice to try something different...thanks for posting it! =)
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Feel free to use my recipes.