Buddha's Ultimately Moist Chocolate Cookies
You're welcome :)
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces neufchatel cheese, softened or 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix (moist)
- Preheat oven to 350°F In a large bowl with an electric mixer, mix the cream cheese and butter until blended smooth.
- Beat in the egg, then vanilla, then cake mix. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours to firm mixture.
- Roll the chilled batter into tablespoon sized balls. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart. Bake 12-14 minutes. Note: The cookies will remain soft and gooey.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
When I have to make an assortment of cookies for an event I often rely on cake mixes as a way to jump start the process. This recipe included some luxurious additions with yielded a cookie that was soft and cake-like with a slightly gooey center. A note of caution, remember to put the dough back into the fridge between batches, it makes a difference.Reply
see 1 more