Bruschetta Stuffed Chicken
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine tomatoes, garlic, basil, balsamic vinegar and olive oil in a medium bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper and fold together. Allow to marinate while you cut the chicken.
- Carefully cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast. Remove 1 cup bruschetta to a separate bowl and use that to carefully stuff about 1⁄4 cup bruschetta into each breast.
- Arrange the breasts on a parchment lined sheet pan. Top each piece with a piece of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until chicken registers 165 degrees when measured with a meat thermometer.
- To serve, top with reserved bruschetta and more basil.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!