- Ready In:
- Rinse Beans in Cold Water, If dry, Soak for 8 Hours Rub Meat with Seasonings, (Garlic, Bay Leaf, Paprika).
- In A Dutch Oven, Or OvenProof, Stovetop Pot, Sweat the onions over medium heat.
- After Onions Brown, Add Barley, Potatoes, Add water, stir slightly before adding Brisket, and covering with water.
- Simmer for 3 hours. Then Preheat Oven to 200 degrees.
- Cover Pot and place in oven for overnight.
- Serve at noon following day.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!