Breakfast Cereal Popsicles
photo by DianaEatingRichly
- Ready In:
- 2 cups Trix cereal
- 4 cups vanilla almond milk
- 2 large scoop vanilla ice cream
- Pour the cereal into a large bowl and add the milk. Let this mixture sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Melt two scoops of vanilla ice cream in a bowl until liquid.
- Combine the cereal/milk mixture and the melted vanilla ice cream.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and put them in the freezer for 45 minutes. Then remove, add popsicle sticks and freeze for another four hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!