Breaded Turkey Burgers
photo by JakeEv
- Ready In:
- Separate ground turkey into 6 equal parts and form into patties.
- Put flour, melted butter, and bread crumbs into separate bowls. Mix pepper into bread crumbs. (If you don't have bread crumbs, what I typically will do is microwave the moisture out of bread slices, then crush them in a ziplock bag. 4 to 5 slices will suffice.).
- Pour vegetable oil into a large fry pan, enough to coat the pan. Heat, on stove, to medium heat.
- Coat each patty in flour, butter, and bread crumb mix, in that order.
- Once heated, add the patties into the fry pan and fry for approximately 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- *Optional* For added spice, you can sprinkle the patties with cayenne pepper as you begin to fry them.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!