Bread Machine Blueberry Honey Whole Wheat
photo by UofMEngineer
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 30mins
- 1 egg
- 250 g water
- 30 g extra light olive oil
- 64 g honey
- 60 g rolled oats
- 400 g white whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon vital wheat gluten
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 80 g dried blueberries
- Gently beat egg to break up yolk. Combine with water, extra light olive oil and honey. Lightly stir mixture in the bread machine pan.
- Add rolled oats and again lightly mix the ingredients so the oats are soaking in the liquid.
- Add whole wheat flour, vital wheat gluten, salt and active dry yeast.
- Add dried blueberries at your desired time. I find it best to add them with 8-10 minutes left in the mix cycle.
- Bake for 38-40 minutes for a light crust.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!