Bourbon Street Chicken (Golden Corral Copycat)
- Ready In:
- Either pull apart or cut chicken meat into bite size chunks.
- Mix all the marinade ingredients and pour over chicken pieces in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate (stirring often) for several hours (best overnight).
- Bake chicken at 350 for one hour in a single layer, basting every 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken.
- Scrape pan juices with all the brown bits into a frying pan.
- Heat, and add 2 Tbs. white wine.
- Stir and add chicken.
- Cook for 1 minute and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
As a chef, this recipe far outshines the Golden Corral version, which is always sticky and the chicken is hard and dry, even when it is fresh from the kitchen. If you want authentic, use this recipe and tweek it to your liking. Personally, I used a bit more brown sugar and ginger. It always comes out perfect.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love cooking in general & food in general but baking & goodies is my first love :) I have a MASSIVE cookbook collection that i keep addin to on a regular basis. Not to mention the binders stuffed full of recipes i have found here there & everywhere that i have printed or written down--lol.