Boneless BBQ'd Ribs
photo by AZPARZYCH
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 2 lbs boneless ribs
- 1 1⁄2 cups barbecue sauce
- Boil ribs on stove for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 13x9 glass pan with foil.
- When ribs are done boiling, put in pan.
- Cook for half hour.
- When done coat ribs with barbecue sauce to taste.
- Cook for another half hour or until tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm 28 years old and a stay at home mom in Indiana that likes to try new recipes. I live with my fiance and he isn't big on trying new dishes, but that doesn't stop me from cooking them. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">