- Ready In:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 3 1⁄2 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix
- frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 prepared angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes (8 to 10 ounces)
- 1 quart fresh blueberries or 1 quart frozen blueberries, thawed
- additional blueberries (optional)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in milk and pudding mix. Fold in 1-1/2 cups of whipped topping.
- Place half of the cake cubes in a 3-qt. glass bowl. Layer with half of the berries and pudding mixture. Cover with remaining cake cubes. Layer with remaining berries and pudding mixture. Spread remaining whipped topping over top. Garnish with additional berries if desired. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am going to use this spot to put some of my favorite cooking tips and tricks that don't really warrant going in as a recipe and so I don't lose them!!