Blueberries & Cream Porridge
Another entry in my collection of oatmeal ideas. My guess is this would also work well with apricots or some other flavored creamer.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup oatmeal, not instant
- 1 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup blueberries
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons French vanilla flavored coffee creamer
- Bring water to boil in a small saucepan. Add oatmeal and cook as directed on package.
- One minute before the oatmeal is done add blueberries and cinnamon.
- Just before serving, add creamer and stir.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Loved it! Made a very filling breakfast for me this morning - I usually don't add milk/cream to my oatmeal so this was something a little different. I used frozen blueberries and did everything in the microwave. The cream and blueberries were a sweet addition to plain oatmeal - wouldn't change a thing!Reply
see 14 more