photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- 2 baking potatoes
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup crispy bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup chives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cut the (very) top and bottom off the potato. Stand it on one end, then cut a triangle out of the top of the cut potato to reveal a little well. Cut wedges in the potato without cutting all the way through. Cover in oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake for 1 hr at 370 fahrenheit.
- Load with cheese and pop back in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Dress with bacon, ranch and chives.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As of 6-14-2013 DH will be completing his tour in Trinidad, which has been a wonderful adventure; and returning home to Dayton, WA. We'll miss all our friends and time there, but looking forward to enjoying home life on the ranch for awhile, while we see what the next adventure might bring.</p> 8726453"