Blet - Bacon, Lettuce, Egg and Tomato
from Inside Out magazine
- Ready In:
- 8 slices thinly cut rindless bacon
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- butter (optional)
- 2 large tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- lettuce leaf
- 4 eggs, fried in bacon fa
- Fry bacon till crisp.
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard.
- Toast bread lightly then butter if so desired.
- Spread toast with mayo/mustard mix.
- Top with sliced tomatoes, season then add lettuce leaves.
- Fry eggs in bacon fat and place on sandwich then season.
- Cover with second slice of toast.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
We just loved this Blet!<br/>Full of my favourite things!<br/>I used normal toasted bread as that is all I had on hand, but next time I am going to follow using the right bread.<br/>I did cook the bacon in the microwave but apart from the bacon cooking and normal bread, I followed the recipe as written...and ohh it was just divine.<br/>Great quick and easy recipe for anytime of the day or night.<br/>Thank's katew this is a keeper for this family.Reply
see 9 more