Blender Chocolate Mousse
photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
6 6oz. portions
- 9 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream, plus additional, lightly whipped, for serving
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- kosher salt
- raspberries, for serving
- Place chocolate chips in a blender. In a small pot, bring cream to a boil over medium-high heat. Pour over chocolate chips and let sit, undisturbed, for 30 seconds. Blend on medium speed until smooth and well-combined, about 1 minute.
- Add butter and continue to blend until slightly cooled, about 2 minutes. Add eggs, vanilla, and a large pinch of salt. Blend on medium-high speed until mixture is frothy and light, about 2 minutes. Transfer to six 8-ounce ramekins and chill until firm, about 3 hours. Serve chilled, topped with whipped cream and raspberries.
Questions & Replies
see 4 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!