Blackened Tuna A'la Bistro (W/ Raspberry/Jalapeno Sauce)
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs fresh tuna steaks, sushi grade
- 4 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 3 ounces raspberry preserves
- 1 ounce jalapeno juice
- 1 small jalapeno, minced
- Lightly dust both sides of tuna steaks with Cajun seasoning.
- Grill for 1 minute on each side (rare).
- Melt preserves in microwave until liquid, add jalapenos and juice and stir.
- Drizzle the sauce over plate, place tuna on top of, and add more drizzle on the fish DO NOT GLAZE THE FISH if you like more sauce add it in a dipping dish.
- I serve with Jasmine rice and fresh steamed broccoli.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!