Biscuit Burgers #RSC
photo by edwards18
- Ready In:
4 biscuit burgers
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 red bell pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup lemon zest or 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (4 count) can pre-made refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Hamburgers: 1-In a medium blowl mix ground beef, bell pepper, dry seasonings and soy sauce. 2-Make four 1/4 lb patties. 3-Grill on medium heat until temperature is 155°F.
- Cheese Topping: 1-In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, lemon zest/juice, rosemary and green onions. Mix until smooth and all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Biscuits: 1-Place foil on a small cookie sheet. 2-Place 4 biscuits spread evenly on sheet. 3-Bake according to manufactures intrustions until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!