- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup oil
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice or (13 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups bananas, diced
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
For Hummingbird Frosting
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- Mix dry ingredients, add remaining ingredients.
- Mix together, but Do Not beat.
- Bake in 350 degree oven- 1 hour& 20 minutes- (Tube pan is prettiest; however, 9" x 13" can be used) For Hummingbird Frosting: Mix Cream Cheese and Powdered Sugar, fold in Cool Whip (Frosts 1 tube, 1 pan or 2 layer cakes).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook, but don't have a lot of time to do it, since I work full time. I like to try a new recipe every Saturday, if time allows. <br> <br>I have one grown son and three grandaughters ages 16,10 and 3. The ten year old has won many medals in gymnastics meets over the past few years.