Big Willy's Suicide Burger
photo by Kana K.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 English muffin, the top half
- 1⁄2 hamburger bun, bottom half
- 2 slices bacon
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄3 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 -8 slices pepperoni, Hormel brand mini pepperoni
- 8 French fries, store bought, baked
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon yellow mustard
- salt and pepper
- cook the bacon to desired doneness, not too crispy, set aside. Cook fries according to package direction in oven, set aside.
- Form the ground beef into a burger, Salt and pepper the burger and cook to desired doneness, medium well. After flipping the burger, top with 1/3 of the shredded mozzarella cheese and cover with lid until slightly melted. When finished top with bacon.
- Toast the top half of an English muffin and the bottom half of a hamburger bun on a hot griddle for 30 seconds. When finished brush, the English muffin with olive oil and top with 3/4 shredded mozzarella cheese, mini pepperoni and sprinkle the oregano over the top, on the bottom hamburger bun, spread with the mayo and mustard.
- Place the french fries on the already mayo and mustard infused bottom hamburger bun.
- add the cooked french fries and add the ketchup over the top.
- Place the bacon cheeseburger on top of the fries, top sandwich with the English muffin pizza.
- place under hot broiler until cheese melts on the pizza.
- When ready to gorf, simply flip the the English muffin over and --
- bon appetite -- lol!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
100% food experimenting amateur chef... I use this site to keep my online cook book and recipes I want to try.