Big Bob Gibson's Alabama White BBQ Sauce
Another BBQ sauce,but this one isn't your usual sauce!!!! From an episode of BBQ with Bobby Flay,this is an interesting twist on sauces-looks like it is a chicken baster and ulitmately a sauce/dip maybe too? Not sure if I can get anyone else in my house to eat this one with me....but I bet it is Terrific!
- Ready In:
- 4 cups mayonnaise
- 3 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄4 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- prepared horseradish, to taste
- lemon juice, to taste
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a very large blender or food processor. (It may be necessary to do this in 2 batches; just add 1/2 of each ingredient and then repeat.).
- Blend for 1 minute, or until thoroughly combined and mixture is smooth.
- Pour sauce into a large bowl.
- Use when grilling chicken; brush lightly over the chicken during the last few minutes of grilling.
- This sauce is also great for dipping; set some sauce aside for passing at the table.