Betty Crocker Oven Omelet With Canadian Bacon
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Easy and great for company or holidays.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb Canadian bacon, cut into 24 1/8 inch slices
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 18 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄3 cup chopped scallion
- 1⁄2 bunch chopped fresh parsley
- Prepare Canadian bacon in the oven by pouring the syrup over the bacon and broiling until desired doneness, flipping once.
- Heat oven to 325° F degrees.
- Heat the butter in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch dish until melted.
- Tilt dish to coat the bottom.
- Beat eggs, sour cream, milk and salt in a large bowl until blended.
- Stir in the chopped scallions.
- Pour into the baking dish.
- Bake omelet mixture about 35 minutes or until the eggs are set but moist.
- Arrange the omelet on a large platter and top with the broiled bacon.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION