Best Meatloaf Recipr for Picky Eaters
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a healthy version of meatloaf which the entire family loves
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs of 93 percent lean ground beef
- 1 slice of 100 percent whole wheat bread (cut into tiny cubes)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- 6 scallions (white section only diced)
- 1 green pepper (cut into 1 inch squares)
- 6 -8 baby carrots
- 1⁄2 small zucchini
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 -4 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Purée onions, green peppers, carrots and zucchini
- combine all meatloaf ingredients as well as puréed vegetables with hands until meatloaf is firm but nor too moist. spray meatloaf pan and form meat into pan.
- combine sauce items.
- pour sauce overtop of meatloaf.
- Use a rubber spatula to pull edges of meatloaf away so that sauce travels down the sides.
- put meatloaf in oven for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION