Best Darn Baked Beans Ever!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- Drain beans, reserving liquid.
- Add all other ingredients except bacon into liquid and mix well.
- Gently fold beans into liquid.
- Pour into greased 9x13 baking pan.
- Place bacon on top.
- Bake at 375 for 45-60 minutes.
- Allow to cool 30 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm recently married and have just begun to explore cooking. My husband, Matt, is in the air force and we are stationed in Germany. Matt is an avid taste tester and will eat anything once... he's even tried camal ribs... anyways I love this site and can't wait to learn new recipes and cooking methods