Bell Pepper, Red Onion, and Goat Cheese Pizza
- Ready In:
- 10 ounces purchased fully baked thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups packed baby spinach leaves (1 1/2 to 2 ounces)
- 1 1⁄2 cups thickly sliced mushrooms (5 to 6 ounces)
- 1⁄2 cup drained roasted red pepper, from jars, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 8 large fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- 1 (5 ounce) package soft fresh goat cheese, coarsely crumbled
- Preheat oven to 425°F Place pizza crust on large baking sheet.
- Mix olive oil and minced garlic in small bowl. Using pastry brush, brush 2 tablespoons garlic oil evenly over crust. Top with spinach leaves, then sprinkle with sliced mushrooms, roasted red peppers, red onion slices, fresh basil, and crumbled goat cheese.
- Drizzle pizza evenly with remaining garlic oil.
- Bake pizza until crust is crisp and cheese begins to brown, about 18 minutes. Transfer pizza to board. Cut into wedges and serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I currently live in Stuart, Florida which is a great place to live. I moved here from Orlando many years ago to live the life of a beach bum and have gotten quite good at it. I am actually a Yankee, but becoming more Southern by the day. During the past several years I found an absolute love for cooking. The man in my life loves to eat so we make a good match. I absolutely love Recipezaar and can no longer live without it. I think it is great that I can see what other people think of the recipes before I try them. I have some favorite chefs and reviewers on this site and I know when I try their recipes I can never lose ! My passions are my family, my fiance', my cat (Tasha), the beach, and now cooking. My pet peeve is anyone that abuses animals. AND THIS IS A BIG PET PEEVE ! I am currently a Paralegal but can't see myself doing this forever. If I did not work, I would probably spend my time cooking and taking care of the 50-animals that I would most likely adopt.