Beer Battered Shrimp With Mustard Marmalade Sauce
photo by sweetcakes
- Ready In:
- 40 jumbo shrimp
- 3 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons horseradish
- 4 ounces Grey Poupon mustard
- 2 cups beer
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon yellow food coloring
Mustard Marmalade Sauce
- 8 ounces orange marmalade
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons horseradish
- 2 tablespoons Grey Poupon mustard
- Clean, peel, and devein the shrimp, leaving tails intact.
- Mix the remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Dip the shrimp into the batter, coating thoroughly, and fry in very hot oil (350) until golden brown.
- Allow oil to reheat between batches.
- Serve with mustard marmalade sauce on the side.
- Blend three ingreddients together.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!