Beer Battered Fish for Tacos
- Ready In:
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounces dark beer
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon dark chili powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fish fillets (cod or tilapia)
- Cut your fish into 1 1/2" wide strips.
- Whisk together the first 6 ingredients.
- Slowly whisk in the flour.
- Dredge the fish in a little flour.
- Then dip your fish in the beer batter, coating thoroughly.
- Deep fry the fish, then drain on paper towels.
- To prepare tacos, spread some chipotle mayonnaise onto a warmed flour tortilla.
- Place a piece of fish on the tortilla.
- Add a little shredded cabbage to the top and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!