Beef Fajita Fillings
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces beef, cut into strips (cooked or raw, doesn't matter)
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Worcestershire sauce, s couple dashes
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin (to taste)
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons jalepeno infused olive oil
- 1⁄2 large white onion, cut into strips
- Combine all ingredients up to and including the worcestershire sauce. Put beef into ziploc bag with above mixture and marinate for at least 1 hour, but as long as you want.
- Heat 1 tablespoon regular olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Add marinated meat and cook to heat (if using pre-cooked beef) or for 3 to 5 minutes for raw meat or until meat is cooked to desired tenderness.
- In separate skillet, heat jalepeno oil over medium high heat. Add peppers and onions and saute to desired tenderness.
- Use as filling in flour tortillas. Add other topping as desired, such as cheese, guacamole, salsa. Spiced rice of some sort is another delicious addition (jambalaya mix is fabulous).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!