Beef and Sun-Dried Tomato Roll-ups
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Spread each slice of roast beef with cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with chopped sundried tomatoes.
- Roll up each slice tightly.
- Refrigerate, covered, for at least an hour or until firm.
- To serve, cut each roll into 4 pieces.
- Secure each with a cocktail toothpick.
- NOTE: Cream cheese with chives may be substituted.
- Also, these rollups are not served on their sides like pinwheels.
- The cut sides are on each end, not up and down.
- They may be secured with sprigs of fresh rosemary, instead of the toothpick.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
DH and his bud were in heaven!! The two of them loved these. I liked Kathy's idea of adding the chopped chili's so I also did that. I only had plain cream cheese on hand, so I added some garlic powder to it. I also added some chopped black olives. Ms_Bold, close your eyes, cause you don't want to read what I did next!! I put all these great ingredients inside a Spinach tortilla wrap. According to the boys......IT WAS JUST GREAT!! Thanks for posting.