Beef and Bean OAMC Enchiladas
photo by Kathy
- Ready In:
- Cook ground been, onion and jalepeno.
- add refried beans, tomato sauce and cumin.
- simmer for 15 minutes.
- microwave tortillas for 15 seconds to soften.
- pour 1/2 cup enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9x9 pan.
- add filling to tortillas, roll up, place in pan seam side down and cover with remaining sauce.
- to use: thaw overnight, sprinkle with cheese and bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm 26 years old, married, and I teach braille for a living. I love my job and I love my life. Its very important to me to sit down as a family and eat together at the end of the day, but I don't have a lot of time to cook, so I look for meals I can cook ahead and then serve quickly.