- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wrap each chestnut in a slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Place the wrapped chestnuts on a cookie sheet and bake for 35 minutes.
- Mix catsup and brown sugar.
- After getting the chestnuts out of the oven, carefully drain off grease.
- Dip each bacon-wrapped chestnut in the catsup mixture and coat well.
- Place back on cookie sheet and bake again for 35 minutes or until the catsup coating becomes rather sticky.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Retired prison guard and mother of one. We live in southern Ohio, so I have had the privilage of having some really great cooks to teach me the art of cooking; mainly, my mother. I love to bake and my passion is breads and other pastry items. My biggest pet peeve is someone cooking and leaving a dirty kitchen. I clean as I go.