These are so good with a steak or pork chops, I always add more chili powder for that extra little bite. I always at least double this recipe.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- Mix all ingredients except potatoes in a medium sized bowl.
- Peel potatoes and cut into large wedges.
- Place potatoes in sauce and mixed until potatoes are covered.
- Place in baking dish and bake at 425 until potatoes are fork tender.
- Cooking time is approx due to difference in wedge size.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
These potatoes remind me a lot of the ones my dad made when I was a kid...but he made them in a frying pan and added some onions. They were easy and tasty and cooked up quickly. I made a half batch following the recipe exactly, cut them into about 1 inch cubes and baked them for 25 or 30 minutes.Reply