BBQ Meatballs & Egg Noodles
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground chuck
- 1 tablespoon skim milk (to moisten, use more or less as needed)
- 3⁄4 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons onions (minced)
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) bag egg noodles
- Mince onion.
- Combine hamburger, onion, salt and oatmeal. Add milk as needed for hamburger mixture to hold shape. Make 3/4 - 1 inch meatballs with all of mixture. Place in oven safe casserole dish (I use throw away pans because the BBQ sauce can be hard to get off.).
- Mix vinegar, sugar, water, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour mixture over meatballs.
- Bake in oven at 375°F for 15 - 20 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F for 70 - 75 minutes.
- Start cooking egg noodles about 30 minutes before meatballs are done. Serve meatballs over noodles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY