From my recipe file box. This is a nice summery salad with lots of veggies.
- Ready In:
- 3 cups cooked barley, cold
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine the barley and vegetables in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, onion, garlic and vinegar.
- Toss with barley and vegetables. Serve cold.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION