Barbecued Pork Fried Rice
- Ready In:
- 1 cup diced barbecued pork (see my recipe, Barbecued Pork--Chinese Style)
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 green onions, sliced with some green included
- 3 cups boiled rice, room temperature
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Beat eggs lightly.
- Heat the oil in a wok over high heat.
- Add the green onions and eggs, and stir for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Add rice and the diced pork; stir briskly for 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and soy sauce; mix well and serve.
Join The Conversation