Bananas Foster Truffles
photo by YummySmellsca
- Ready In:
- Combine chocolates in a bowl and set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine butter and sugar. Bring to a boil.
- Cook mixture for 2 minutes, until beginning to turn golden, then add the bananas and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in rum and cook 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, stir in cocoa and let sit 1 minute.
- Pour banana mixture over the chocolates in the bowl and stir gently until melted and combined.
- Place in the fridge and chill overnight, until firm.
- Roll into balls and dredge in cocoa. Decorate with glitter or dragees as desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Montessori teacher, nutritionist and pastry chef: baking is my passion, but teaching the value of good food to whole families is close to my heart too! I have a passion for re-instilling the love of good-quality, home-made and mostly healthy food into the hearts and kitchens of children and their families today. I believe that any ?homemade? food, even when labelled as naughty, is a more wholesome treat than pre-packaged, cookie-cutter junk.</p> 9408826"