photo by Chris from Kansas
- Ready In:
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- In a large non-metal container, combine mashed bananas and juices; mix well and freeze.
- Two hours before serving, remove frozen mixture from freezer; let stand at room temperature.
- Just before serving, stir carbonated beverage into slushy fruit mixture.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live in the Kansas City area and have many hobbies including cooking, reading and spending time with my husband and two children who are very active in sports now. I also have an eBay business which is a fun hobby that makes a little extra money! My interest in cooking focuses on making healthy dishes that are more satisfying than the higher fat and higher sugar versions. If I had a month off with no responsibilities, I would spend it at a luxury spa. <br /> <br /></p>